Unlike ordinary USB extension cables, this active USB repeater cable assures a consistent signal quality and maintains electrical and timing specifications, always being in full compliance with the USB 2.0 / 1.1 standard.
PureLink DataSeries - Data Cables for Professional Applications and Installations
The active Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable is a crucial accessory for PC and Mac users to transmit the signals of USB peripherals such as hard drives, printers, mice, keyboards and USB hubs to locations behind the desk or across the room.
The active cable powers the integrated amplification chipset to ensure consistent Hi-Speed USB 2.0 performance over longer distances than a normal USB cable.
The combination of nickel-plated connectors, bare copper conductors and extremely dense foil & braid shielding ensures error-free data transmission and perfect EMI protection.
- Extends and amplifies a USB signal - supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Integrated chipset with repeater function maintains USB 2.0 signal quality and specifications
- Allows USB 2.0 connections beyond the 5m limit - Ideal for connecting remote USB printers and other USB-B devices
- Plug&Play, Windows and Mac compatible, no external power supply required
Possible USB-A / USB-B devices:
- Printers, label printers, copiers, scanners, multifunction devices
- External hard drives (HDD / SSD), hard drive docks
- USB hubs, splitters, switchers
- Docking stations
- KVM switches
- NAS (Network Attached Storage)
|By Type||USB Cable|
|Supported Video Resolution||1080p|