The active cable is bus powered with an integrated amplification chipset to ensure the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 performance at longer lengths than a normal USB cable. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance and error-free data transmission.
The USB 2.0 Active Cable, USB-A Male to USB-A Female enables you to extend your USB 2.0 devices by up to 60 meter, with true USB 2.0 High Speed performance of up to 480 Mbps!
For extensions with multiple USB 2.0 Active Cables, the first unit must always be the 6.00m USB 2.0 Active Cable.
Once the first cable has been connected, a cascade of up to a further four cables is possible to achieve a maximum distance of 60 meters. The final part of the extension can be any of the cable lengths.
If more than one port is to be extended or if the USB device requires more than 100mA to operate, the 12m Hub units must be used as the final part of the extension.
USB device(s), connected to the final part of the extension can be used with a passive USB cable. That cable used must not be longer than 3m.
● Fully compliant with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications
● USB-A male to 4x USB-A female connectors
● High data transfer rate with up to 480Mbps
● Plug & Play - no dedicated drives required!
● Operating system: Win8, Win7, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc.
● Power Supply via USB (without any external power supply)
Possible USB-A devices to connect:
- Printers, label printers, copiers, scanners, multifunction devices
- External hard drives (HDD / SSD), hard drive docks
- USB hubs, splitters, switchers
- Docking stations
- KVM switches
- NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- Playstation & Xbox controllers
- Smartphones, Tablets, Phablets for data and charging
- all devices, featuring a USB-A connection
|By Type||USB Cable|