- MHUB 4K PRO with HDCP 2.2 utilises HDBaseT (Class A) for uncompressed audio/video signal distribution
- Supports UltraHD 4K resolutions (4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 4K HDR at 24Hz)
- Features a 3.5mm stereo jack port and digital coax port for every output for stereo or multichannel audio
- Four long-range screen zones via Cat6 cable, which can be up to 70m in length for UHD or 100m for 1080p and four local zone mirrors via HDMI cable
- Control via IP, RS-232, 2-way IR and Alexa voice control, as well as the touch buttons on the front panel
- 10/100 Ethernet passthrough to all four display receivers
In the Box
The system package includes the central matrix hub and four palm-sized lightweight receivers. These draw PoE power from the central hub, so no bulky wall PSU or USB 5v cables are required. MHUB 4K PRO can be purchased with 1 or 4 additional scaling receivers, replacing the normal receivers. The package also includes all IR transmitter and receiver dongles required to enable full control over all matrix-connected HDMI sources and all screens.
Control of the matrix routing can be performed via 2-way RS232, TCP/IP, IR or the touch panel. Ready-made drivers are available for all major control systems free of charge. Supports discrete backwards IR, point-to-point forwards IR and a TCP/IP-to-IR conversion function (with open API) to support the HDA uControl App. This matrix also features the ‘AVR IR’ port, which is used for integrating IR control for AVRs in addition to the source devices.
A Touch of Class
MHUB 4K PRO is fronted by backlit touch panel controls that gently fade in and out, as and when required, with a high-quality carbonite aluminium chassis for both the hub and receivers.
Audio Extraction Connectivity
Stereo and digital audio breakout is available on all zone outputs via 3.5mm jack connectors for stereo or digital coax for surround sound formats, up to and including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. Multichannel to stereo downmix is present on the 3.5mm jack connectors.
3-year standard warranty is provided, which can be increased to 4 years once the system is registered on the HDA Cloud.
|By Type||Video Matrix|
|Distance at Max. Resolution||70m (4K)|
|Colour||Black & Silver|
|Audio Input Types||N/A|
|Maximum Video Inputs||4|
|Supported Outputs||HDMI, HDBaseT|
|Audio Output Types||3.5mm Stereo, Coax|
|Maximum Video Outputs||8|
|Supported Video Resolution||4K 60Hz 4:4:4|
|Control Method||IR, RS232, TCP/IP, Web GUI, App Control, Alexa|
|HDMI Version||HDMI® 2.0 features supported up to 10.2Gbps|