The stackable matrix.
MHUB S is HDANYWHERE's solution for bigger projects. With up to 32 zones of video and control included, MHUB S is cheaper and easer to install than AV over IP.
Supporting 100m of full-fat 4K range and no need for a control system, there's finally an alternative to AV over IP.
MHUB-S can be used as an ‘expansion matrix’ stacked with other MHUB models such as MHUB PRO 2.0 or MHUB U. This allows an installer to create hybrid systems that deliver a mix of functions for each zone’s need. For example a 4x4 MHUB PRO 2.0 can be combined with an MHUB-S to deliver up to 12 zones of video, with 4 having the ARC functionality found on the PRO 2.0.
Easier than AV over IP.
Your time is important. A project may involve the procurement of hardware, infrastructure, control, and installation - this takes time and effort. MHUB S and a Zone Processor (if you're stacking systems) is 2 SKUs, and everything needed is included inside the box. Building a 8x16, 8x24, or 8x32 system is the same difficulty as setting up a single MHUB.
Up to 50% cheaper.
If your project has less than 32 screens, then MHUB S offers exceptional value for money compared with other methods of distribution, because there's no requirement for a switch, and control is included.
Free powerful control options included.
Control everything connected to MHUB S with uControl - HDANYWHERE's control app. With video distribution delivered by MHUB S, there's no need to spec a control system if you (or your customer) doesn't want to. Instead control the entire system from the app, whether its turning off all displays, switching to certain combination, or scheduling sequences so that displays turn on at a certain time on weekdays.
- Stackable to 32 Zones (x4 MHUB S) with Source IR passback and uControl
- Stackable to 48 Zones (x6 MHUB S) with uControl
- Stackable (6+ MHUB S) with Control System
- Supports formats up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) including HDR & Dolby Vision using TPC
- Selectable down-scaling on all outputs
- Multi-channel digital audio support up to and inlcuding Dolby/Atmos and DTS:X
- HDMI Output Mirrors (x2) for AVRs
- Audio extraction on all outputs (not downmixed)
- Bi-directional IR
- Source Stacking IR (Pass IR from one MHUB system to the next)
- CEC Support
- uControl, Apple Watch***, IP*** & Amazon Alexa compatible
- Remotely monitorable
- Fully customisable with API access
***Not available in Standalone. Requires Zone Processor.
|No Inputs x No Outputs||8+8x8|
|Distance at Max. Resolution||100m (4K)|
|Warranty||2 years + 3 years with Cloud registration|
|Quick Start Guide||https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a1eS3VYlut4f2ojOdIYlI1VWMYGDvj1L/view?usp=drive_link|