The IPMSW1 is an IP controllable mains power switch. It has two independent mains outlets that can be controlled in a number of ways.
* Simple browser button based on / off control.
* Full browser based set-up and timer configuration
* 3 timer events per switch with daily weekly or monthly repeats
It has adjustable power fail re-start options allow each switch to delay up to 255 seconds before switching on. Ideal for remote re-start of systems that require 2 stage start ups.
During each timer event the switch can be set to either on or off.
The switch has its own IP address, so can be controlled via internet using port forwarding.
* Ping feature can be used to monitor an IP address and on failed reply can power cycle or switch an output on or off.
* Built in support for DDNS
* Control with Amazon Echo/Echo Dot
* Control4 drivers available
* Manual override button for each switch
* Optional Infrared Control for each switch (requires additional part IPMSW1PACK)
* Internal Real Time Clock IC with 5 year battery backup (Optionally use internet time servers to set internal clock)
Unit dimensions: L 185mm x W 136mm x H 48mm
1 x IEC female to UK mains plug
1 x IEC male to UK mains sock
1 x IEC male to female
** Update Dec 2016 Use Amazon Alexa for Voice Control**
Details here (Acrobat pdf file)
You can also use Alexa with the HA Bridge software, please see our guide here (Acrobat pdf file)
Have a look at the on-line instructions:
(note - will open in a new window)
The ping feature was added to firmware version 2.02 in Feb 2017.
Infrared control capability was added in firmware version 2.05 in Oct 2017.
If you purchased an IPMSW1 prior to this date and require the above features please contact Keene to discuss an upgrade.
The following zip file contains:
Latest Computer software program (release 18/10/2012)
Optional additional IEC plug adaptor IEC male to multi pin mains socket KAM6
We can also offer this as a Euro 'two pin' mains plug ready version for use on the continent. Please contact us for more details.
Control 4 Drivers are now available Control4
|By Type||Audio over IP|