KLAB Generation 2
Designed for easy fuss-free operation - with no switches or remote controls required. To use it, simply connect via Bluetooth and control the volume with your Bluetooth device. When you disconnect or stop streaming, the amplifier automatically reverts to a very low power standby mode. Whenever you connect again, it instantly wakes up to deliver clear, powerful audio.
This amplifier features K2Audio-simple-audio-setup or KSAS for short. This allows custom elements, such as Bluetooth ID, Gain, and EQ to be modified without the need for a programming cable.
- Easily connect up to four speakers with two speaker connections per channel, 4 or 8ohm.
- Mono mode for single speaker installs.
- Up to 22W RMS per channel.
- Fully Automatic fit and forget design.
- Ultra low current draw in standby.
- A2DP Codecs: APTX, APTX-HD, APT-X Low Latency, SBC and AAC.
- Detachable speaker connectors for easy install.
- Split-layer PCB design for excellent Bluetooth range.
- Web page config, which can be disabled at time of install to prevent unauthorised alterations.
- Touch front panel to mute, touch again to resume. Optionally disable touch mute by web page config.
- Voltage pin mute for integration with alarm and PA systems. Can be set to mute if pin goes high (3~12v) or mute if pin goes low. Config by web page.
- Flush mount or surface mount (25mm depth, or 35mm for dry-lining).
|By Type||In-wall Amplifier|
|Product Range||Keene In Wall Digital Amplifier|