Connect 2 digital audio sources to your hi-fi system with only one Toslink cable
If your amplifier has only 1 Toslink input, this switch allows you to connect 2 audio devices that will then be connected to the receiver via one Toslink cable. Switching is controlled manually via the switch on this switcher.
- With improved 192 kHz sample rate for the best sound reproduction.
- The optical (Toslink) digital audio switch can switch two optical digital inputs to a single optical digital output without delay or loss of quality.
- Perfect if your audio amplifier has too few digital audio inputs.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signals.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby Digital and DTS audio signals.
- Supports the S/PDIF and Toslink standard.
|By Type||Audio Switcher|