The cables feature an integrated signal amplifier which can be supplied with power directly via HDMI or an external power adapter. This cable is particularly suitable for professional applications over long cable distances. All features of the PureInstall series, like the triple shielding and the Secure-Lock-System™, are of course also included.
BENCHMARK FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS
High-quality materials, custom-fit plugs and couplings, gold-plated pins as well as waiving unnecessary parts, PureInstall products are a good investment for any field of use.
The Latest Generation
Our PureInstall HDMI cables comply with the latest HDMI standard - HDMI High Speed with Ethernet. They support resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160) and are backwards compatible with all former HDMI specifications.
Conventional HDMI plugs easily lose grip in the socket. The solution: PureLink® High Speed HDMI adapters with Secure-Lock-System™. The SLS™ technology was developed by PureLink especially for more secure use of HDMI connections. This plug design is one of a kind on the current market and enhances the stability of the connection even with high traction rates, securing the connection permanently.
Our unique triple-shielding technology consists of a 100% closed aluminium foil, a thick netting and an additional inner shielding. Due to this, our cable is immune from interferences and crosstalk. The ultra-pure inner conductor made of OFC copper can, therefore, unfold its full potential.
Custom-fit, Durable and Without Losses
The highly precise manufactured and custom-fit 24-carat gold-plated pins guarantee a perfect transmission and permanently lasting functionality.
For Professional Purposes and Installations
All PureInstall cables are manufactured in only the most modern production facilities and are tested a 100% before shipping. During the manufacturing process, the cables undergo over ten quality tests, making them the most reliable choice on the market.
- Active 18Gbps HDMI cable for cable lengths up to 20m
- Full 10.2Gbps bandwidth with max. 4K@30Hz over 25m and 30m cable length
- Full 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2 and HDR compatibility up to 20m
- SLS System (Secure-Lock-System)
- Exclusive EQ IC feat. sophisticated signal compensations
- Zero (0!) bit error rate reading from Quantum Data 780D tests
- Superior EMI performance to reduce interference
- Super strong interlocked metal shells to withstand any pulling force
- Perfect for in-wall installations: UL CL2 rated
- No external power needed in most applications - Optional external power connector to ensure 100% compatibility
- Packed in Giftbox with color label - For more logistics information.
- The Premium HDMI Certification Test Specs for active HDMI cables have not been published yet. When they do, we'll be among the first to get the certifications.
- Input connector: one male HDMI type A plug
- Output connector: one male HDMI type A plug
- Power connector: one female micro USB socket incl. blue power indication LED
|By Type||HDMI Cable|
|Supported Video Resolution||4K 60Hz 4:4:4|
|Supported Audio Formats||Up to Dolby® Atmos™ & DTS:X®|