For Pros Who Care
Designed for uncompromising AV professionals who don’t have time to find workarounds or accept compromise. With perfect-plug-n-play, MHUB PRO 2.0 is next-level matrixing.
Introducing SuperPort. The port you never knew you needed, until now.
HDCP/EDID niggles eradicated. 18Gbps content delivered native, compressed or downscaled to suit. ARC available embedded, downmixed or extracted all from a single port, no widgets, adapters or additional hardware required it's all inside SuperPort.
Supports "full fat 18Gbps" in & out
Standard video distribution systems support 10.2Gbps. MHUB PRO 2.0 has Tipping Point Compression (TPC) which enables MHUB to send 4K HDR content at higher bandwidths and over greater distances than the rest. Visually lossless, it's almost impossible to tell a native picture from the TPC one.
Mix 1080p & 4K displays
MHUB PRO 2.0 features on board auto downscaling delivering 4K source content to all 4K displays whilst also accommodating any older 1080p displays that would otherwise drag the whole system down to that resolution.
Integrated audio matrix with ARC
Two matrixes for the price of one. MHUB PRO 2.0 adds an audio matrix to its feature list with four independent audio inputs and 'situational audio', such as HDMI source audio or Audio Return Channel (ARC), which can be routed native or downmixed to any of MHUB's audio output ports. It's even possible to mix audio from any input over any video stream. Now that should be music to your ears.
- 18G (600MHz) HDMI® 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Supports source content up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- HDBaseT 2.0 with PoH
- Internal video scaling (4K>1080p on every output)
- Internal 12x4 audio matrix switcher with flexible grabbing audio (source or display HDMIARC) via digi coax, or audio downmix via stereo jack
- Internal uControl IO expander universal controller
- Control paths via TCP/IP, two-way IR and RS232
- Backlit fade in/out touch panel controls
- App/web GUI for easy config (MHUB-OS) with remote management (HDA Cloud)
- Sold as a complete install package, with all receivers, IR cables and mounting kit included
Does not support ethernet passthrough.
|By Type||Video Matrix|
|No Inputs x No Outputs||4x4|
|Distance at Max. Resolution||40m (4K)|
|Colour||Black & Silver|
|Audio Input Types||3.5mm Stereo, Coax, S/PDIF|
|Maximum Video Inputs||4|
|Supported Outputs||HDMI, HDBaseT|
|Audio Output Types||3.5mm Stereo, Coax|
|Maximum Video Outputs||4|
|Supported Video Resolution||4K 60Hz 4:4:4|
|Control Method||IR, RS232, TCP/IP, Web GUI, App Control, Alexa|
|HDMI Version||HDMI® 2.0|