- • Distribute your Sky Q, Apple TV, and Blu-Ray player to any room in your home with this easy to use Matrix system
- • Compatible with almost any source device, multiple SkyQ boxes, BT Vision, and many more
- • Easily control all your favourite source devices with the new uControl App! It even responds to Alexa voice commands!
- • MHUB 4K (4x3+1) with HDCP 2.2 utilises HDBaseT (Class B) for uncompressed AV signal distribution
- • 4x HDMI inputs, 3x HDBaseT outputs and 1x local HDMI output
- • HDMI® 2.0 features supported up to 18Gbps
- • Supports source content up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- • Features 3.5mm stereo jack connector for stereo downmix and an optical audio port for multichannel audio formats, up to and including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- • The 4x3+1 has a transmission range of 40m at 4K/UHD or 70m at 1080p
- • Controllable via RS232, IR and IP commands including Alexa voice control and the uControl app, as well as buttons on the unit itself
- • Monitor units on your HDA Pro account from the office or home
In the Box
The system package includes the central matrix hub and three palm-sized, easily-hideable lightweight receiver units, which sit behind each screen location. These draw PoE power from the central hub, so no bulky wall PSU or USB 5v cables are required. Supports discrete backwards IR and a point-to-point forwards IR. Package includes all transmitter and receiver dongles required to enable full control over all matrix-connected HDMI sources and all screens.
Control of the matrix can be performed via two-way RS232, TCP/IP, IR, the front panel toggle buttons or the uControl app, which can now control not just your MHUB but also any connected IR-controllable source devices and displays. Ready-made drivers are included for all major control systems free of charge. The ‘AVR IR’ port is for integrating IR control for a single AVR in addition to 4 source devices.
Audio Extraction Connectivity
Stereo and Digital audio breakout is available via 3.5mm jack for stereo or Optical SPDIF for surround sound formats. Multichannel audio or stereo extraction can be selected to occur matched to any of the display zones outputs ABC or D.
2-year standard warranty, plus an extra 1 year when registered on the HDA Cloud.
Also available for use with 4K / 1080 down/up-scaling receivers available here
|By Type||Video Matrix|
|No Inputs x No Outputs||4x3+1|
|Distance at Max. Resolution||40m (4K)|
|Colour||Black & Silver|
|Audio Input Types||N/A|
|Maximum Video Inputs||4|
|Supported Outputs||HDMI, HDBaseT|
|Audio Output Types||3.5mm Stereo, Optical|
|Maximum Video Outputs||4|
|Supported Video Resolution||4K 60Hz 4:4:4|
|Control Method||IR, RS232, TCP/IP, Web GUI, App Control, Alexa|
|HDMI Version||HDMI® 2.0|