XTND 4K (40) ARC + TPC
Audio return is possible to optical on the TX or optical on RX to optical on TX. Control via two-way IR and RS232 are also available.
Tipping Point Compression w/DSC enables the transmission of 18Gbps content via HDBaseT 2.0 technology, with no human-perceivable difference invideo quality. TPC can handle all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, retaining all original HDR Meta and is compatible with all chroma subsampling and colour space options (4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0).
- HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- 18Gbps data rate throughout (up to 40m).
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4.
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®.
- Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®.
- RX>TX audio return via Optical ports.
- Bi-directional PoH - can be powered from either RX or TX.
- Sold as a complete install package, with all IR cabling and mounting kit included.
- UK / EU / AU / US multi-territory adapters included.
- TX / RX form factor: Lightweight slender aluminium enclosure
- Inputs / outputs: TX: HDMI in / RJ45 HDBaseT out / Optical out / RS232 /2x IR 3.5mm jack (in = to RX / out = from RX) | RX: RJ45 HDBaseT in / HDMI out / Optical in / RS232 /2x IR 3.5mm jack (in = to TX / out = from TX)
- Transmission Tech: HDBaseT 2.0 + TPC w/DSC
- Video bandwidth: 594MHz clock / 18Gbps data
- ESD protection : ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Control: Bi-directional IR and RS232 + HDMI-CECpass through.
- Device weight: 176g
- Package weight: 1100g
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 162 / 88 / 17 mm (TX and RX)
- Power: 24V/1A DC screw type connector(US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 9.5W (max)
- Guarantee: 2 year guarantee
|Type||Video Extender Kit|
|Supported Video Resolution||4K 60Hz 4:4:4|
|Distance at Max. Resolution||40m (4K)|
|Audio Input Types||HDMI|
|Maximum Video Inputs||1|
|Audio Output Types||Optical|
|Maximum Video Outputs||1|
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|HDMI Version||HDMI® 2.0|